— How to use —
UGG SHEEPSKIN CLEANER & CONDITIONER
1. Eventually every pair of Classic boots will show some wear. Restore your favorite pair with the UGG Sheepskin Cleaner & Conditioner.
2. Lightly dampen boots with clean water and a sponge. Apply a small amount of Cleaner & Conditioner to the wet sponge. Gently scrub the surface of your boot. When finished, use a clean, damp sponge to remove excess residue.
3. Stuff boots with paper to speed up the drying process and help maintain their shape.
*Let boots dry naturally for at least 24 hours in a cool, ventilated space. Avoid direct sunlight or heat.
4. Protect your boots and prevent staining by spraying with the UGG Sheepskin Protector. Apply outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Shake bottle, hold about six inches away from boot, and spray sheepskin evenly until boot is wet, but not soaked.5. Eliminate odor and keep boots fresh by spraying the inside of each boot with the UGG Sheepskin Freshener.
Let boots dry naturally for at least 24 hours in a cool, ventilated space. Avoid direct sunlight or heat.
6. When boots are dry, take the suede brush and lightly brush the nap in one direction to ensure your Classic boots look their best. NOTE: Never put your boots in the washing machine or take them to the dry cleaner.
Please click here to view our cleaning video with these instructions.